Century Arms Milled AK Rifle C39V2 Maple Classic Features
• Barrel 1:10 twist, concentric LH 14×1 metric thread and ready for a variety of muzzle attachments
• Chrome moly 4150 nitride treated barrel
• Milled 4140 ordnance quality steel receiver
• RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group
• Compatibility with AKM furniture
• Standard AKM sights
• Retaining plate
• Bolt hold-open notch on the safety selector
• Proprietary Chevron muzzle brake
• Bolt carrier tail heat treated to ensure maximum performance and life
• Accepts all standard AK mags.
• Comes with one 30 rd. mag.
Century Arms C39 V2 Milled Maple AK Rifle, 100% American made! Accepts all standard AK magazines. Features a milled receiver machined from a solid 11 lb. block of 4140 ordnance quality steel, Milled Receiver AK Rifles are thought to provide better accuracy due to less Flex than their stamped steel cousins. The beautiful Maple Wood stock set really completes the AKM look of the rifle. AKM furniture compatible so you can install other types of AK furniture if you like with little modification, Bolt holds open safety, and an enhanced dust cover. The chrome-moly nitride treated barrel has a concentric left hand 14×1 metric thread that is a Suppressor ready. All test rifles passed a 5K round endurance test. Comes with one 30 rd. Magpul mag and a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty (Optic and mount in pictures not included).
100% American made